February 15, 2009

A Change of Gears

During the lifetime of this blog (less than a year) I've been writing about just about anything. Its been fun, but sometimes I itch for having some sort of subject other than just my life.

Lately, I've been getting more and more serious about my music. Yeah, its been slow. But each day lately I have woke up with a fire of practicing and getting some new life out of some of my older songs. This being said, I'm going to blog here about my music for a while, and nothing else, unless it pertains to something that may affect my music. Which, I know could be anything, but, we'll see how it goes.

I am also no longer going to email this blog to everyone, I've decided that there are sometimes I want to write something but I hold back because of the fact I'm emailing it to everyone and I don't want it to seem a bother to those folks I have in my auto-mail list. 

So bookmark the site, write it down, whatever, you can check out the website whenever you want to at thetonytimes.blogspot.com. 

Off work tomorrow (Monday 2-16) so I'll be getting some major music time in. I'll check in from time to time tomorrow. 

No comments: