February 19, 2009

SideWoman

Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to annouce that I have gained a new band member. You may also know her as the assistant general manager of another local hotel...

my girl Amanda !!!

Yeah, she has decided to pick up the guitar again. Man I'll tell you what, she picks that back up after what seems like a year or so and she's making jumps left and right! Its exciting!

I taught her a few new chords, which led to teaching her three new songs.

1. "The Weight" by The Band. Its her favorite song!
2. "Gravity" by John Mayer. (Once she masters that C to Gminor barre chord move, of course)
3. "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac. (Fingerpicking aside, which will come, I am positive)

Still working on "Stay" by Sugarland.

"Crazy On You"...well...maybe next year. :)

Its nice to have a rhythm guitarist. Keep up the good work babe... :)

No comments: