July 21, 2008

Evening, 7.21.08

Why would someone call for information about the hotel, ask for SPECIFIC directions to the hotel, haggle a price, AND NOT BOOK A RESERVATION!??!?! Argh!!

Got a new song today, its called "I Can't Help It". About some social demons I'm trying to shed. Sounds alot like one of my older ones, "I Try". Probably cuz the chords are almost the same. *smirk*

Its pretty gross, however, pulling hairs out of the dirty laundry at work. Starting to turn my stomach.

McGarrey's Oakwood Cafe has a great chicken parmesan melt.

Tried to recharge Amanda's air conditioning this morning. I parked the car in the yard (softest for laying down, instead of right on Liberty Street) and peeled apart the wheel well cover to get to the air conditioning valve. I undo the valve and green flourescent dye spits all over the place.
.... Uh, anyone want to fix that for me?

No comments: