September 14, 2008

Fifteen Years Old

September 15th: Tomorrow is my little sister Kori's birthday. She turns 15. FIFTEEN. Oh my god am I getting old.

I can still remember the moment I found out she was born. I was playing roller hockey on an overcast day. I was wearing a black Penguins sweatshirt that was too small for me; I also had on red sweatpants and roller blades. All of the sudden, Bill's mom Hilda came stumbling out of the door and yelled, "Hey Tony! You have a sister!" I remember being pretty happy.

Fifteen years later, I have plenty of memories from her. Failing to protect her that night that Bill stole her from the house...getting up at the ass crack of dawn to see her off to school in Waterford...that first day I saw her with straightened hair. Just strange to know she'll be able to drive a car next year.

God am I getting old.

My Barometer's Gone CRAZY! Had a chilly weekend filled with some rain here in Erie. But for some reason it was humid as hell today, and now we're battling some nasty rain bullets. The hotel's power flickered for a sec, but it came right back on. We've actually gained some guests from the hotels that lost power completely. Yay for God's wrath! Just kidding. Thats completely tasteless.

Anyway...

No comments: