September 07, 2008

How Do YOU Save Money?

So I've seen alot of websites and television shows lately about being "green" and/or saving money, and I started thinking of a few ways to start yourself off saving money.

1. Don't buy Hot Dog Buns or Hamburger Buns : What's the point, actually? We all had that relative when we were younger who put our hamburgers on to plain white bread...so whats the difference? I'll tell you ---- NOTHING. Not a thing, except our vanity.

2. Whats the big deal about wine glasses? : Anyone that doesn't already have enough wine glasses to last them forever probably doesn't have to worry about it --- but --- we should melt every store's inventory of wine glasses and make something worthwhile out of it. Why do you have to drink wine out of a glass with a stem on it? Vanity.

3. Is bottled water really necessary? : I never really had much bottled water around until Amanda came around; not saying that I wouldn't have it if we weren't together, but seriously...whats so wrong with tap water?


And the list continues on...any input would be awesome! I'd love to make a good list!

No comments: