August 10, 2008

Boy I Feel Stupid!

The Last Place You Look: So here I've been writing these blogs for a few months now, and once in a while I get really frustrated that I never get responses. At least since I moved the site over to this internet blog and cut off the folks that didn't ever respond.

I decided to log into my GMail account tonight and sure enough, here I've got like twenty emails from a whole bunch of people!!! My primary email account is the one through Yahoo so I hadn't been checking it. I will from now on, so keep the messages coming :)

So...aunt Betty, aunt Ella, Vicki, Nick, and Eric - I appreciate all the nice words you guys had for me and Amanda's family this week. I am happy with my decision to be there for Amanda, despite the fact I missed out on days of work.

I did get back to the hotel and was welcomed back with no problems, in case any of you were worried about it. I am very proud to work for such a great hotel that has such a good crew of people.

No comments: